Sunday, July 19, 2009

Pressies from KnittyVicki!

I would like to say a massive thankyou, to my swap partner KnittyVicki for the wonderful parcel I received for the UK Swap group we are members of. I opened the envelope and laughed(it had a little blue 'Noahs Ark' brad on it and I knew instantly who my buddy was) as Vicki was my very first swap partner that I sent to for the group. We would send emails to each other stating wouldn't it be good to send to each other. Alas it didn't happen the first time round. Anyway enough waffling lets look at the pictures shall we:

The unwrapped goodies! Loads of beautifully coloured tissue paper.

The Noah Arks card that gave the game away :) Opal Sock Yarn, DPN's, Sock Pattern, Lilac and Pink Button Pack, Animal stitch Markers.
Coconut and Shea Body Butter, Lilac Candle with lilac flower holder, Gourmet Chocolate Drink with Marshmallows (mmmm!) Stella Cobweb weight Yarn from The Yarn Gallery and a Snowdrop Shawl Pattern to knit.
The most gorgeous dog book "A Dogs Life" (some of the pictures are way too cute!) Smoked Sea Salt pack loads of Lilac Roving to spin with and a pack of Winalot treats for Dogman (he couldn't wait for the packet to be opened, he sniffed it out of the box hahaha!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, I hope you enjoyed your stay. It would make my day if you left a comment! xxx