Friday, April 05, 2013

Hop, hop, hop!

Say hello to my beautiful little bunny. So much fun to make, she is only 2 inches tall, and a delightful pattern to knit and make.
bunny


Bright Shiny Noses
  Some rabbits have bright shiny noses 
I'm telling you now as a friend 
The reason their noses are shiny-- 
Their powder puff's on the wrong end
 Wrong end, wrong end 
Their powder puff's on the wrong end
 Wrong end, wrong end 
Their powder puff's on the wrong end.
(Can Teach:no date)

The pattern is Teeny Tiny Knitted Toys by Julie at Little Cotton Rabbits.


http://www.canteach.ca/elementary/songspoems66.html

2 comments:

  1. She's lovely! She must have been fiddly to make.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lynne. The knitting part was easy, you just need patience when sewing the arms, legs and ears on. x

      Delete

Thank you for reading my blog, I hope you enjoyed your stay. It would make my day if you left a comment! xxx