Sunday, April 07, 2013

I'm in a quandary.

Well I just had to go ahead and become ill didn't I.  I won't go into any details let's just say it was stomach orientated and not particularly nice.  Now, I'm feeling pretty restless and my hands are itching to make something, but my brain is so overwhelmed by my Rav Queue that I haven't got a clue what I want to make.  One minute I'm looking at toy patterns; quick and easy to make, the next minute I'm looking at scarf patterns; it's still cold enough for a scarf, right? And then my other choices are two little cardigans; one is free the other is not.  I have the yarn to make one of the cardigans but not both, and I just  love Andi Satterlund's patterns but can't honestly justify the purchase so close to my birthday (I can feel myself sliding and giving in on this one).
The other problem I have is my knitting stash, a couple of years ago I boxed up all my stash into stackable boxes but at the time I just shoved every colour and every weight into any old box, don't ask me why,  not terribly organised am I? Lol!   It's been preying on my mind the past couple of days, and I keep thinking I really need to sort it out, so why don't I ?  I'm embarrassed to say I have no motivation or time even though I'm on a two week holiday from college, most of my days, are spent plinky, plonking on my computer writing and compiling essays.  Can you tell that I'm fed up? So in an effort to make myself feel better on Sunday I decided to  browse the internet.  I'm a member of quite a few forums, but not been on them as of late, so I decided to give myself some rest-spite and go a wandering.  That's when I happened upon Craftsy  I have been a member of this group since it pretty much started but never actually utilised it until today.  After browsing for about half an hour it appears I have managed to book myself not one but six classes -oops.  I honestly don't know when I am going to have the time to view or complete them, but hey-ho.  The classes range over all the hobbies I am interested in; sewing, spinning and weaving,  I didn't select any knitting or crocheting classes as I have Ravelry for that. The ones I'm quite interested in completing first are:



I'm going to keep the other three classes under wraps for now, and I will just suddenly announce the finished products on my blog once I have made and completed them.   And when I'm done, I will have hopefully gained a few more skills!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, I hope you enjoyed your stay. It would make my day if you left a comment! xxx