Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Dearly Departed Friend!


I can't believe my little niece is 2. (Where has the time gone!) Madison celebrated her second year Sunday past. So for a special little girl a beautiful friend is needed to keep her company. He is known as Peppermint Puss (but I'm sure he will acquire another more personal name) and is from Knit Today Magazine. He is knitted in Rowan Handknit Cotton. So he's really soft but sturdy too. (Well once he's filled with pyjamas). I've been told that Madison loves him and hasn't been able to put him down, in fact he's a real success. I'm thinking of knitting one for myself, just have to save my pennies to buy the yarn. Well happy knitting everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, I hope you enjoyed your stay. It would make my day if you left a comment! xxx