Sunday, May 11, 2008

Knitting Extravaganza!




I've been rather busy lately! Needed something to keep me going after all the horridness, I've been through lately. The little bag is Interweave Knits Summer 2007. The yarn is Opal in colourwave Petticoat. I just loved making this bag, however I doubled the yarn to make a sturdier structure. All in all very pleased with the result. Montego Bay Scarf. Still needs blocked but couldn't resist a piccy to show it off. This is knitted in Lornas Laces Shepherd Sock Yarn, colourwave Childsplay. The most colourful and delightful item I have made so far. Last but not least one of my own little creations. A Noro felted purse with free hand embroidered leave with ladybird buttons. I'm very pleased with my little collection. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, I hope you enjoyed your stay. It would make my day if you left a comment! xxx