Saturday, January 01, 2011

Intentions For The New Year!

1. Exercise. Seriously, it’s time to get off my backside at least 3 times a week
My mantra is- Just.Do.It.
2. Work on portion control. I eat good food, I just eat too much of it.
3. Take care of my skin. I’m not as young as I used to be and it’s time to be proactive about it. (Big four-o this year)
4. Read more books. More reading has decreased significantly since knitting took
over my life.
5. Spin more frequently. I may even take up 10 minutes a day again.
6. Sketch more designs for my website. I don't draw as much, anymore.
7. To take up the offer of studying Buddhism.
8. To beat the Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, I've been suffering from.
9. Allow myself to be happy. This can be difficult for me, I think mostly due to the major traumas I have had in my life. I think somehow my mind gets all twisted and believes that if I am too happy something bad will happen – so I look for problems. It’s unconscious but I’d like to be more conscious about it and just allow myself to feel happiness without worrying about what will happen next.
10. Live in the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, I hope you enjoyed your stay. It would make my day if you left a comment! xxx