Sunday, January 23, 2011

Weird Things That Pop Into My Head!

My O/H is sitting watching a film, and I'm sitting on the computer, smiling to myself like a goon lol. What am I smiling about, a silly ditty my mum used to sing to me when I was wee. Haven't got a clue why it has popped into my head, perhaps it's something to do with the name of the film my O/H is watching -Solomon Kane. The ditty in my head is this:



SOLOMON GRUNDY

Solomon Grundy,
Born on Monday,
Christened on Tuesday,
Married on Wednesday,
Took ill on Thursday,
Worse on Friday,
Died on Saturday,
Buried on Sunday:
This is the end
Of Solomon Grundy.

My mum has just told me her dad used to sing it to her when she was wee, looks like a family tradition.

Personally, I don't think there's much hope for me. Lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, I hope you enjoyed your stay. It would make my day if you left a comment! xxx