Friday, April 29, 2011

Awesome Wedding Day!








Congrats to William and Kate. What a wonderful  and  beautiful day to witness.  I think this day was extra special as I had followed his mother's wedding to Prince Charles, then watched with great sadness at the lost little boys, attending their mother's funeral. 



 This was my favourite scene, it placed a smile on my lips-along with the young Verger, cartwheeling down the aisle once all the guests had departed =D


Humour and light heartedness, bringing the Royals in touch with the younger generation.  Simply beautiful.

1 comment:

  1. Kate looks so beautiful in her wedding dress. It's truly compelling when the world finally gets to witness Prince Charles get married. I can clearly remember how young he was during his mother's funeral. Look how time flies. =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, I hope you enjoyed your stay. It would make my day if you left a comment! xxx