Friday, May 06, 2011

Ms Messy!

Hi everyone, I hope you all had a  Happy May Day holiday.  I've decided to take some photos of my workplace. The workplace that my O/H and  I recently put together, just a little section in the front bedroom. Somewhere I can work and not be disturbed, somewhere I can make a mess and not get into trouble-well I'm not called Little Mr  Ms Messy for nothing you know!!
Mr   Ms Messy 


Now I don't just make a mess, I make a mess in style. I tend to leave things lying around for a while, I'm talking- fabric, scissors, pins, wool, etc. you get the jist-  much to the dismay of my O/H. I do eventually tidy up. However, I tidy up so well I can never find what I'm looking for, ever, ever again.  'Sigh'  The only area of my work space that is clear is the space above my desk. Well, it's a bit too high up to pin garments, block items and doodle, just wouldn't be very comfy and I think the shelves would probably fall down if I even attempted to sit on them- not good.  So instead I adorn them with The Beautiful, The Cute and The Grotesque.

The Beautiful is very girly, loads of colour in the form of pinks, red and florally items, these make my heart skip while they make boys sick. Hahahaha!

This little one flowers every year.


Picked from my Aunt's house when he passed away


Then we have The Cute

Who's a lovely sheep then? Mwah! A big smacker on your sheepy lips!


And then we have: 

The Grotesque these items reflect the darker more sinister side of my personality.  I'm only joking, or am I?









These little guys are from Tim Burton's "The Melancholy Death of Oyster Boy and Other Stories." they're hideous but very cool, and I love them.  I have all the box sets from this series, and I swap them around when I get fed up looking at their faces.  Told you I wasn't a very nice person lol!

I do have more items on my shelves, but I shall leave these for another day.  Don't want to give too much of myself away.





This week I have also started quite a few craft projects.
I don't think I have photographed any of my projects for quite some time now!  Very naughty!   I promise my next post will contain a lot of crafting bits and bobs.

On the iPod this week:









'I know I'd go from rags to riches
If you would only say you cared,
And though my pockets may be empty
I'd be a millionaire.'
ELVIS PRESLEY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, I hope you enjoyed your stay. It would make my day if you left a comment! xxx