Sunday, October 23, 2011

New Stock- Shop Update!

Since my computer is now well and back to good health I have managed to photograph my new stock and upload photos.  All the new items have been uploaded to my Folksy store here

Partridge in a Pear tree (blue)

Partridge in a Pear tree (cream)
Winter Rose

Orange Blossom
Twilight Safari

Cinders

Toffee Apple
Poppy
Autumn

Made by Sun Rae

Sewn in beautiful designer fabric, these gorgeous Pyramid Project Bags measure 7" high x 7" wide. The cases are fully lined with a zip fastening closing and carry handle made from ribbon. They are able to hold a sock knitting project with Dpns and 100g of yarn or a small crochet project, yarn and hook.

This item is ideal for popping in your handbag when out and about or storing your project discreetly away, when at home.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, I hope you enjoyed your stay. It would make my day if you left a comment! xxx