Saturday, April 14, 2012

7.40am... hello world

Happy Birthday
to me!!!!

At 7.40am oh! Many moons ago I entered the world screaming, and I haven't shut up since lol!  I love, love, love celebrating my birthday and at the age of 41 I still feel as excited as I did at 5.  I just see my birthday as a magical day full of fun, self-indulgence and getting up to what I want.  So today I will eat what I want, drink what I want and do what I want and yes I might even  be a complete cheeky nightmare, but hey it's my Birthday.


                                                                



3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!!!! Have a brilliant day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!! I hope you get spoilt rotten :)

    Have a fab day x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Lynne and Ruby. I've had a fab day, went to Edinburgh and walk for miles. Very tired now :)x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, I hope you enjoyed your stay. It would make my day if you left a comment! xxx