Monday, April 01, 2013


A couple of weeks ago I decided to cave into the adverts being shown on the television and ordered myself a Graze box.  I have been receiving these boxes for a couple of weeks now I have been sent three boxes in total and to say I'm loving them is an understatement. Yes, there are some  selections that are not my cup of tea but these are few and far between.  At first I was just eating the selections by the handful then Paul came home from the supermarket with some Greek yoghurt, slurp!  So for the past few days I have been eating it for breakfast.  The one pictured is  Super Berry Detox, a mixture of Goji berries, cranberries, blueberries and green raisins topped off with diced nectarine and mango coulis.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, I hope you enjoyed your stay. It would make my day if you left a comment! xxx