Sunday, February 15, 2015

What a wonderful week!


Paul's chocolate brownies

Crystallize by Amanda Bell





I've had such a good week. First three days I attended teacher training with two amazing trainers; Andrew Pearce and Lynne Williams from Single Steps Learning. I have never enjoyed myself so much in all the years of working and attending training.   No, let me rephrase that. This has been the best training course I have ever been on, ever! I was with them from Monday to Wednesday and I woke up on Thursday and Friday  (my holiday) wishing I was going for another day of training.  They took a room with 30 odd educators and put them through their paces;  challenging us to believe that as lead learners we should be curious, creative, prepared to take risks, make errors and reflect on our practise throughout. They had us debating, creating, dancing (yes dancing) and crying with laughter, and if I showed you what we were dancing to you would cry too. These two individuals just really had the knack of bringing out the best in everyone, and if you work in education and have a chance to attend their training days, go for it. Throughout all the hilarity I learned loads. Yes! I was exhausted and yes, I passed out on the couch at 8pm, but do you know what? I can't wait for part two to come round in May.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, I hope you enjoyed your stay. It would make my day if you left a comment! xxx