Sunday, March 15, 2015

ABCDEFG...









It's been an unusual couple of days, weatherwise I mean. At the beginning of the week, we had snow, (hence the knitted pieces; Rapunzel Gloves and the Enchanted Tree Hat) torrential rain, floods and then on Friday we had what felt like a summers day. Today it's still exceptionally dry with a hint of a chill. It will be good if the weather stays dry with some sun because then it will really feel like spring.   Spring makes me happy it's exciting to see all the new blooms starting to pop through the soil, and if you are anything like me who forgot to add labels to their pots, you will be surprised to see what appears.  This is my second year of gardening, and I already have a healthy crop of Primroses in reds, oranges, creams and yellows. There are also some other shoots appearing...I'm pretty sure they are daffodils, but we will just have to wait and see, they could be anything. 



2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:49 PM

    Waiting for Spring to arrive here in the Northern State of Michigan. Sounds like it is coming to your corner of the world! Love your blog : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Teri Ann. Just in from work, and your post put a smile on my face. I'm dying to plant more seeds and get into my garden. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, I hope you enjoyed your stay. It would make my day if you left a comment! xxx