Sunday, October 29, 2017

Ho Ho Ho!








Hello!  Did you miss me? Just looked at the date on my blog and realised I haven't been around in a long time. I was going to write a post about it, but then I decided it was way too sad. So, I may save it for another day. Anyway, there is just too much excitement going on at my shop. 

Lots of new things happening in my Folksy Shop right now! These are just a few of the items (see photos) that will be appearing over the next hour, days and weeks.  I know Christmas I hear you saying, we haven't even had Halloween yet, but "if you're not fast you're last" as they say.  

The Christmas Decorations come in a set of 3 Christmas Baubles which are crocheted in coordinating colours using top of the range bright, luxurious cotton yarn. Each bauble comes with a glittery hanging loop and measures approximately 21cm in circumference. I would like to think these pretty decorations would look stunning on any Christmas Tree or equally dashing in a bowl or glass jar all year round. 

With thanks to Kaleidoscope City and AterGcrochet for their beautiful patterns.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, I hope you enjoyed your stay. It would make my day if you left a comment! xxx