Sunday, November 05, 2017

Baby It's Cold Outside!





SOLD

SOLD

Brrr! Where did the cold snap come from all of a sudden?  It's been threatening for weeks, but this is the first time I have woken up with the ground all covered in frost. Not that I'm complaining. I would much rather have frost than the torrential rain we've been having since the summer, anything is better than that.


So to celebrate the cold snap in weather, I have promptly posted new items in my Folksy shop, in the form of children's hats.  These range from 6-12 moths months (no moths in these goodies) up to 8 years. At the moment I only have girls hats, but I'm hoping to have boys hats and adult hats up in the next week or so.  These hats are made in a cotton/acrylic mix and are super cosy. Do you know, if I could wear all of them I would, but I would seriously have to adjust my head size by a lot.  You can't beat a handmade hat, so much more cosy that shop bought I think. If you fancy looking at any of my other goodies, please click on Folksy link in this post or on the sidebar.

I'm so looking forward to participating in Sheila's Stitching Santa (Secret Santa) sign-up.  I loved this gift idea last year, and I'm so looking forward to finding out who I'm sending to this year. Not long until Christmas now, but I won't scare you by writing down the days.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, I hope you enjoyed your stay. It would make my day if you left a comment! xxx